Click on a link below to read the following important information:
Parent & Family Engagement
- Information about the Family Engagement Committee meetings and programs; family support resources; and the Parent & Family Engagement policy.
Tobacco-Free, Drug-Free and Weapons-Free Campus
- Review Valley School District’s policy establishing the school campus as a tobacco-free, drug-free, and weapons-free zone in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Review district policies concerning non-discrimination, equal opportunity, and affirmative action, including Compliance Officer information.
Prohibition of Sexual Harassment
- Information, definitions, policies and reporting guidance concerning sexual harassment.
Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Information, definitions, policies and reporting guidance concerning incidences of harassment, intimidation or bullying.
- Information about school vaccine requirements and policy, with links to supportive Washington Department of Health resources.
McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act (Homeless Services)
- Guidance and support resources for students and families experiencing a loss of permanent housing, plus policy and local/state liaison contact information.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Accessibility to student records is guided by Valley School District policy and procedure in accordance with state and federal laws. Information about Directory Information and parent/student rights.
Citizen Complaint Process
- Link to information concerning Federal Programs, process guidance, and forms on the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) website.